I had 8 implants placed with 10 crowns, (including two bridges), and am very pleased.It has been 6 months since my treatment was finished, and absolutely no problems.
the whole process took 4 months, from start to finish. After the extractions and implants were put in, he gave me temporary teeth, which looked a lot better than what i had before. My smile is beautiful. I am a young man, and before the work was done, my teeth looked terrible.
Now, I at least have a chance to get a date. Erything together cost about $11,000. my dentist in the US quoted me $37,000. I could never have afforded this in the US, but even though 11K in not peanuts, it was doable.
Many thanks to Dr.
Vazquez and staff for a great experience.This has been a life changer for me.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "I think if you look at the pics it gives a good idea , infections after infections , emergency surgery , several reconstructive surgeries, loss of thousands and thousands..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g. the return policy. They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered...."
- "So i brought an $20 and $10 burger king gift card and received an email from WALMARTONLINE@e-deliverygroup.com saying to click on link to "view/send giftcard" i went onto the link..."
- "The Bedside Assist Rail I bought from Drive Medical via e-bay was advertised as new. The picture on eBay shows clean white rails. However, the item I received has brown..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."