I had 8 implants placed with 10 crowns, (including two bridges), and am very pleased.It has been 6 months since my treatment was finished, and absolutely no problems.
the whole process took 4 months, from start to finish. After the extractions and implants were put in, he gave me temporary teeth, which looked a lot better than what i had before. My smile is beautiful. I am a young man, and before the work was done, my teeth looked terrible.
Now, I at least have a chance to get a date. Erything together cost about $11,000. my dentist in the US quoted me $37,000. I could never have afforded this in the US, but even though 11K in not peanuts, it was doable.
Many thanks to Dr.
Vazquez and staff for a great experience.This has been a life changer for me.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g. the return policy. They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered...."
- "Elle Bi AKA Elle Ellis has been attempting to bully me online. She approached me for help with PR Consulting through GAME PR about her fashion business at the end..."
- "Waited over a month because I wanted a QUALITY job done. SOmeone who takes care of your property and does a good job. Not a drive by price..."
- "*** ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY You can *** and break into a bank's security ATM Machine without carrying guns or any weapon. How is this possible? First of all we have..."