Dr. Arnulfo Vazquez did a great job at Implant Center, Tijuana
I had 8 implants placed with 10 crowns, (including two bridges), and am very pleased.It has been 6 months since my treatment was finished, and absolutely no problems.
the whole process took 4 months, from start to finish. After the extractions and implants were put in, he gave me temporary teeth, which looked a lot better than what i had before. My smile is beautiful. I am a young man, and before the work was done, my teeth looked terrible.
Now, I at least have a chance to get a date. Erything together cost about $11,000. my dentist in the US quoted me $37,000. I could never have afforded this in the US, but even though 11K in not peanuts, it was doable.
Many thanks to Dr.
Vazquez and staff for a great experience.This has been a life changer for me.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "My name is Joseph Boccella I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411 I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all..."
- "within 2 visits to the driving range the head on the tomahawk driver cracked. Until that time it seemed to hit OK but I'm a big hitter and it..."
- "I ordered resume services on April 21, 2016. It is now May 3, 2016 and I have yet received any resume or draft. The writer, who goes by the name..."